Monday 15 October 2012

Toys for sale!


Hello there!

Well the organic market has been and gone, and unfortunately I did not obtain the right to sell my items due to the complicated French bureaucracy. The market is not considered as a craft fair, it is for professional sellers, of which I am not, so for insurance reasons I couldn't sell anything there. So my goods are still for sale! Some friends have already expressed their interest (for example the little duck rattle in my previous post has already been snatched up!). But if you're interested in any of my goods, do let me know. You can see the whole lot on the Is it a toy crochet facebook page. And to keep your appetite up, here's a small selection of what's available.








For more, nip over to our facebook page now! And if you don't have access to facebook, send me a message and I'll give you all the information you might need. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. stuffed toys I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete