Wednesday 25 July 2012

Flickr group created!

Hello my lovely followers! I've just noticed that there are now 150 of you, what an achievement! You are all so very welcome. I never thought anyone would want to read my ramblings, but there you go, life is full of surprises :D

I have just created a flickr group where you are all more than welcome to share your photos of creations made with the patterns on this blog. It would be great to have a place to see them all together, and we can also have discussions where you can ask questions or just share your ideas.  This is the latest addition, after my facebook page and etsy shop. I'm still not convinced about the etsy shop. Etsy is so huge I feel my three little items are just lost in the mass. But the facebook page is doing well, and I'm sure the flickr group will be lots of fun too! I look forward to seeing you there. Now then, who's going to post the first photo?
http://www.flickr.com/groups/isitatoy

No comments:

Post a Comment